Learn About Loans
An amortized term loan has scheduled periodic payments applied to both the loan's principal and accrued interest. Loan payments are first applied to the interest expense for the period, after which the remainder of the payment is applied to the principal amount. Term loans can have fixed or variable interest rates.
Partially amortized loan
A partially amortized term loan means that the borrower repays only a portion of the loan in scheduled, periodic payments, and the remaining balance is paid at the end of the term.
A balloon payment is a payment that is due at the end of a partially amortized loan.
A secured or collateralized loan means the loan is backed by a valuable asset, in this case, your boat.
Find a Boat Loan
We'll match YOU WITH THE RIGHT FINANCING OPTION
We offer a wide variety of loan products. Tell us what scenario fits your needs, and we’ll walk you through our quick and easy application process.
- I am buying a new or used boat.
- I want to make improvements on my boat.
- I am a boat dealer purchasing multiple boats in the future.
- My vessel will be available for full-time charter.
- I plan to charter my vessel for a maximum of 73 days per year.
- I’ll use my vessel for my own personal enjoyment.
Hold in LLC
- My vessel will be owned by a single-asset LLC.
- My vessel will be held in my personal name and/or jointly with others.
We're about to send you to our loan portal.
A new page will begin the loan application process. It typically takes a few minutes to complete and does not commit you to the loan.